TERMS & CONDITIONS for Bihar
Models Covered: Fascino 125 Fi, RayZR 125 Fi, RayZR Street Rally 125 Fi
- This campaign and offer are exclusive to Select Cities & Dealerships. The campaign period is from 1st October 2020 to 14th November 2020
Customer Category: Salaried and Self Employed ( with Income proof and without Income Proof)
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be salaried or self-employed individual.
- Salaried/ self-employed individuals should be employed for a minimum of one year.
- Residing in the current city for at least one year.
- Documents Required :
- Address Proof : Ration card, Aadhaar Card, DL, Voter ID, Passport and latest Telephone Bill
- ID Proof : Passport copy, Pan Card, Voters ID, Driving License, photo credit card.
- Loan approval is subject to eligibility norms of Bussan Auto Finance policy.
- Salaried-Eligible Customer Profile
Normal Salaried: Individual those working with Proprietorship, partnership, Private limited, Government/Semi-Government and other entities where salary being direct credit in individual's account.
Non-Normal Salaried : Individual those working in any entity mentioned above and get cash salary.
- Non Salaried-Eligible Customer Profile
Income Proof (Self Employed-Income Proof) : Those who are having valid income proof; Balance sheet and P & L Account OR Income Tax returns OR TDS certificate OR Current /OD/CC account statement. meeting ABB 1.5 times of last 3 months
Business proof /Banking surrogate : Those who are having business registration proof like Sales tax, Vat, GST registration, Shop act license but not having income proof as mentioned above OR saving account statement showing debit/credit transactions & meeting ABB 1 times of last 3 months
Self Employed-No Income Proof : Those who are having owned business like, shop, contractor, manufacturer , trader etc. but most of the transactions done in cash and don't have any proof.
- The Terms and conditions contained herein shall constitute a binding agreement on the applicants and shall be governed by laws of India.
- Decision of India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd in all matters relating to this Campaign, shall be final and binding on the applicants
- The Courts at Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
- IYM reserves the right to vary, amend, and alter any terms of the Campaign including the right to withdraw the Campaign, at any time, without any notice.
- By availing the offer, applicants consent to the use of their name, photograph and/or likeness, voice, and statements made by or attributed to them, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed (including, without limitation, print, broadcast, and Internet), for all legitimate business purposes of India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd including advertising and promotional activities without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any rules, terms and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to campaign, this Terms & Conditions shall prevail over such other rules and conditions.
- The offer cannot be exchanged with any other product or item and is non-transferable and cannot be en-cashed under any circumstances
- The participation in the Campaign is voluntary. Participation in this Campaign constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Campaign, applicants agree to receive
- Products/Services given under this scheme is subject to availability and the combination may differ.
- Offer valid for enquiries registered online